Popcorn is a lightweight and portable e-mail client for Windows.
* Works as a client/server application, reading mail "directly" from POP servers.
* Send and Receive Mail using secure SSL encrypted server connections. (More Details in the "Send and receive mail using SSL in Popcorn" section).
* Ideally suited for "on the road" mail access, for scanning, reading and sending mail over slow connections.
* Supports multiple account Profiles, enabling you to read and send mail from any number of accounts.
* Requires no installation, no data is saved locally other than a portable.INI file containing account information.
* Ideal for cleaning up POP accounts, removing spam, unwanted mail, large attachments etc...
* Immune to all forms of e-mail attachment and HTML viruses/scripts/trojans, because it does not directly support receiving attachments or viewing HTML.
* Optionally supports viewing/saving attachments and HTML through external applications.
* The built-in mail editor and address book enables you to compose and send new mail with or without file attachments, reply to, forward and re-direct received mail using SMTP or (E)SMTP with authentication.
* Supports and fits easily on all portable (even read only) media, making it easy to carry around at all times.
* Using the Mail Message (.eml) format, you can easily import mail items composed, saved or sent from Popcorn into other popular e-mail clients.